Monday 24 November 2014

Introduction

    Hi there. I'm Samuel Streit. I am a student at the Center for Arts and Technology, taking a course in traditional animation. I aspire to be a comic and graphic novel author/artist, and also to be an animator. I enjoy storytelling in general, and you will often see even the basic assignments of mine that I post on this blog have a bit extra that I put in so that they can tell a story.

    This blog is to showcase my progress during my animation course at the Center for Arts and Technology. It is my aim to post my work throughout each term, and to give myself the personal habit of operating on a weekly schedule. It is also a way for me to begin to journal my activities and thoughts, both of my finished pieces and the process it took to get there. It is also a way for me to look back on my work in the future, and to remember "Why on earth did I do that?" 'Cause that can often use remembering.

    I hope whoever will read this will enjoy my showcase and my thoughts. See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment